Expand into the biggest online market.
Shopify Plus’ wholesale channel gives scaling brands an easy way to expand into the booming B2B market.
Whether you’re simply trying to keep up with the demand of inbound wholesale orders or actively tapping into B2B selling for the first time, you’ll be able to set up a responsive wholesale store with your current branding, no development or coding needed.
Automate wholesale from signup to checkout.
With wholesale-specific pricing, automated account signups, and order review controls, you’ll spend less time fielding wholesale orders over the phone and email, and more time driving your business forward.
- Create custom pricing, percentage discounts, and volume-based pricing for customers or groups
- Automate and review wholesale customer signups
- Allow customers to purchase, track, and reorder products
- Review wholesale orders before invoicing
- Create custom pages like FAQs, policies, and terms
Being able to automate the wholesale process changes how we build our team. It just solves so many problems.Paul HodgeCEO, Laird Superfood
Quick and easy account setup.
With Shopify Plus, you can use your existing product, inventory and customer data to create a password-protected store for your wholesale customers in just minutes.
- Set minimum, maximum, and quantity increments by product or variant
- Apply minimum purchase amounts storewide or by customer
- Sync inventory, orders, and customers with your existing Shopify store
- Integrate the systems your business depends on, including 3PL, OMS, ERP, and CRM
- Help customers find your products with customisable navigation and filters
Easy setup and order management
Launch with your existing products and start selling in minutes
Self-service buying experience
Give customers the service they expect with personalised products, pricing, and online payment
Higher order value and volume
Sell directly to high-volume buyers like resellers, retailers, and white-labelers
Shopify Plus provides the most efficient and intuitive platform on the market. It allows us to focus on our priorities, namely, our products.Neil StuberBrand Manager, Hurraw! Balm