Two weeks ago we launched TGIM: our new podcast for ambitious entrepreneurs.
Today we're back with episode two. This episode is all about the ingredients you need to become a successful entrepreneur. Start with three servings of Pat Flynn, who’s got some great advice about standing out from the crowd and testing your product ideas. Mix in a unique pricing strategy, add a dash of mindfulness, and blend with a healthy work/life balance.
Plus, we explore whether entrepreneurs are born or made.
Dive into the full episode now or check out a TGIM Short featuring Pat Flynn below.
Bonus: We're giving away 10 free copies of Pat Flynn's new book, Will it Fly?
Enter to win now.
Pat Flynn: How to Test Your Next Business Idea
Pat Flynn is a writer and speaker who has been featured in the New York Times and Forbes. His business podcast is called Smart Passive Income and has been downloaded over 25 million times. And he’s just released a new book called Will It Fly?: How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don't Waste Your Time and Money.
Drawing on advice from the book, Pat's shares three high-impact business tips in our latest episode. You can check out the first one below.
Here’s what else you’ll find inside episode two:
- Eastern Philosophy Meets Western Capitalism: The world of business can be tough. So what happens when a yoga teacher swims with the sharks in the hyper-competitive waters of the toy market?
- Are Entrepreneurs Born or Made? Discover the answer to this age old question.
- Are Lemonade Stands Passé? We hit the streets to find out the businesses kids really want to start these days.
- Putting the Family in Family Business: Discover how two entrepreneurs have figured out how to fit family time into what can often be an all-consuming business.
- More Tips from Pat Flynn: Strap in as Pat delivers two more pieces of high-impact advice for making sure your next business is a success. And don't forget to enter to win one of 10 copies of his new book.
If that sounds interesting, head over and listen to episode two now.
Android users can subscribe to the show on Soundcloud here.
About the Author: Mark Macdonald is a Content Creator at Shopify and producer of TGIM. Get more from Mark on Twitter.