B2B ecommerce platform
Attract high-value B2B customers at scale
Sell through a customizable B2B storefront, gated wholesale channel, or direct-to-consumer website
B2B commerce meets B2C delight
Everything B2B ecommerce customers want
Today’s B2B buyer has evolved. Instead of turning to traditional sources like sales reps and vendors, they now turn online. Most B2B shoppers are 57% of the way through a new purchase before they reach out and 93% prefer to buy online.
Shopify Plus makes delighting your B2B ecommerce customers easy with all the B2C features they’ve come to expect.
- Create vibrant user experiences across devices and screen sizes
- Customize navigation and onsite search to optimize discoverability
- Retain customers by integrating your ERP or CRM through our open API
- Leverage 100+ payment gateways including draft orders for invoicing
- Repeat buyers from any Shopify store can checkout 40% faster with Shopify Pay
- Offer a native multi-channel sales and marketing experience
- Personalize the checkout with powerful promotions via Shopify Scripts
Paul HodgeCEO of Laird’s Superfoods
“We needed a robust platform that offers an automated wholesale portal customers can access anytime they like. It’s really exciting Shopify Plus had already built exactly what we needed. It works great and saves us tons of time.”
Turnkey B2B Portal
A gated wholesale solution for retailers, resellers, and high-volume accounts
For wholesale, merchants need a simplified sales channel that provides a self-service, B2B commerce experience.
With Shopify Plus’ wholesale channel, you can automatically generate a password-protected storefront without costly and time-consuming development. List B2B specific-products with a click, leverage your existing branding and assets, and set custom prices only your high-volume buyers will see.
- Allow customers to quickly purchase, track, and reorder
- Create custom-price lists, percentage off, or volume-based discounts
- Set minimum, maximum, and quantity increments
- Review and edit orders before invoicing
- Sync inventory, orders, and customers automatically with your existing admin or third-party software
From B2B commerce to D2C
Direct-to-consumer for B2B heavyweights
Create and test new products through stand-alone online stores. Open new revenue channels for existing products. Grow down-market distribution. Or launch content-rich online experiences to build momentum and integrate Shopify’s Buy Button to make purchasing easy.
The future of commerce starts hereGet started