For many, the end of December marks a small moment in time where we have the ability to reflect on the past year. As a web designer or developer, this is an opportunity to look back at the work you’ve done, and to prepare yourself for all of the wonderful designs and ecommerce work you’ll be creating for your new, current, and future clients.
If you aren’t already excited for 2017, we want you to be!
That’s why we’ve gathered some of our favorite ecommerce websites into one list, to give you some fierce visual inspiration for your own work. Regardless of your client’s industry, we hope that these websites will inspire you to start, or continue, making commerce better for everyone in the new year.
1. Oyyo by Thegud Mundsson
3. Northernism by Hatch Inc.
5. Solid&Striped by Black & Black
6. Magnolia Box by Prodigi
7. Stevie May by 30acres
9. DiLascia by Social Operator
What's your favorite ecommerce web design from the past year? Share in the comments below!
You might also like:
• 10 Stylish Ecommerce Website Designs from the Fashion World
• 10 Delicious Ecommerce Website Designs Selling Food & Drink
• 11 Inspirational Art and Photography Ecommerce Website Designs
• A Year of #PartnerPicks: Inspiration for Your Next Ecommerce Project
• 10 Beautiful Christmas-Themed Ecommerce Websites to Get You in The Holiday Spirit