Can I outsource photography on a budget?
Course content (24 lessons)
01 |The Value of Perception
02 |Being Strategic about Photography
03 |New Business Owner on a Budget
04 |Business Owner with a Marketing Budget
After seeing the process to take your product photos, you may be wondering: “Is there an easier way?” There are many different options you can learn more about to outsource your product photography on a budget.
- Products on White Photography: Jeff’s company focuses on helping ecommerce entrepreneurs outsource their products on white photography
- Outreach email script to collaborate with amateur photographers
- Example of Instagram collaboration: How Mamoo Kids Uses Instagram to Get Awesome Lifestyle Photography
- Burst: Shopify’s free stock photography site
- iStock Photo: Stock photos, royalty-free images and video clips
👉You have reached the end of Module 3! This was the big one! After completing this module you will have your product photos ready to be uploaded to your store. As recommended, retouching is an important aspect of ensuring your products look perfect. You can do basic edits in Lightroom CC or use services like Pixelz to ensure your products look their best.
Build an online store for your business with your new skills.
Shopify has everything you need to start selling, all in one place.
Try Shopify free for 14 days, no credit card required.