① Choose & customise a theme
Customize the design of your shop from over thousands of themes. No design experience or programming skills required.
② Add products
Add your products to the shop. List your eye-catching products with the best photos, price and descriptions.
③ Start selling
Set up payments and shipping, and start selling.
Brands that use Shopify
“We’ve been able to build something in 3 years that a lot of brands haven’t actually gotten to in 10 years.”Chioma Ngwudo, Cee Cee's Closet NYC
Shopify is a complete commerce platform that lets you start, grow, and manage a business.
With Shopify, you can:
- Create and customise an online shop
- Sell in multiple places, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops
- Manage products, inventory, payments, and shipping
Shopify is completely cloud-based and hosted, which means you don’t have to worry about upgrading or maintaining software or web servers. This gives you the flexibility to access and run your business from almost anywhere, including your mobile device.
Try Shopify free for 14 days, no credit card required.
After your trial expires, choose a pricing plan that suits the size and stage of your business.
Yes, you can use your own domain name with Shopify.
If you have an existing domain name, you can connect it to Shopify from your shop’s admin.
If you don’t have a domain name yet, you can either buy one through Shopify or a third-party provider.
No, you don’t need to be a designer or developer to use Shopify.
Signing up for Shopify allows you to:
- Customise the look and feel of your shop with the online shop builder and themes.
- Add features and functionality to your shop with apps.