Whether your holiday sales blew away expectations or left you with unsold inventory, your timing couldn't be better if the new year has you thinking about selling somewhere new. The Shopify integration with Amazon makes it possible for anyone selling in USD to easily list on the world’s largest marketplace and get next-level product and brand visibility.
Your online store showcases your brand, enables you to communicate with loyal customers, and offers the best buying experience. Expanding the ways you sell with Shopify allows you to do even more: you'll be able to increase sales by reaching millions of customers hunting for products like yours.
Simply add new products to Shopify and sync your product information in the Amazon sales channel to create an Amazon listing. You'll save time manually entering product information and be able to manage your entire product catalog for your website, retail store, Amazon store, and all other sales channels, all from one place.
Shopify will also sync your available inventory with all active sales channels, so you'll never sell your last product to two customers. Shopify reports make it easy to understand your total revenue, giving you snapshots of your top performing SKUs and shipping costs that include orders from Amazon.
The Amazon sales channel lets you:
- Create new Amazon listings in Fashion, Apparel and Accessories directly from Shopify
- For products that exist on Amazon, create offers directly from Shopify in any category
- Sync product details, variants and images to your Amazon Seller Central account
- Link Shopify products with your existing Amazon listings for any category
- Set unique price and reserve inventory just for Amazon listings
- Easily reconcile revenue from Amazon sales using Shopify reports
- Sync inventory tracked by Shopify with Amazon listing
- Fulfill Amazon orders directly from Shopify
How to connect Shopify + Amazon
Log into Shopify and click the + sign under Sales Channels to select Amazon or visit the Shopify App Store for more details.
To sell on Amazon with Shopify, you’ll need to register as a Professional Seller and upgrade to an Amazon Seller Central Professional account (note: additional fees apply). As always the Shopify support team is available 24/7 to assist you if you have any questions.
Want to learn more about selling on Amazon?
Stay tuned to the Shopify blog this week to take a deep dive into the world of selling on Amazon. The team will be sharing best practices for winning the buy box, navigating Amazon's CPC platform, as well as interviews with experts sharing everything you need to know about managing Amazon listings. First up: take a closer look at the benefits of taking a multi-channel approach to your ecommerce business.