Printing shipping labels just got 10 times faster. Now you can buy and print shipping labels for multiple orders at once.
With bulk label printing, you’ll be able to fulfill your orders more efficiently, saving you precious time. This holiday season, use bulk label printing to get your products into your customers’ hands faster than ever.
Bulk shipping is a free upgrade for any merchant in Canada and the United States who buy and print their shipping labels through Shopify.
If you haven’t yet joined the thousands of merchants saving time and money by shipping with Shopify, this could be the news you’ve been waiting for. Learn more about Shopify Shipping.
Fewer Steps, Quicker Shipping
Bulk shipping was designed and optimized for speed and simplicity. You’ll no longer have to click into each individual order to purchase a shipping label. Instead, you’ll be able to do everything right from your orders list.
Here’s how it works:
- From the orders list, select up to 10 orders you’re ready to ship.
- Preview each shipment, including the carrier, shipping service, and package. Adjust or fill in any missing information as needed.
- Buy all of your shipping labels in one click, then print them as a single PDF.
- Skip the line at the post office, and drop off all your orders at once.
Intuitive and Helpful, Like Your Own Shipping Assistant
Bulk shipping isn’t just faster and easier, it’s smarter. If you’re missing key information, like product weight or an address that’s not verified, the order will highlight what’s needed and suggest a fix.
We’ve also made it easier to manage your shipment information all in one place:
- Identify international orders that require customs information
- Review shipping rates your customers selected at checkout
- Update them to a service that’s cheaper or faster
Custom Formatting for Bulk
Print shipping labels using a desktop or thermal label printer. If you use 8.5 x 11 paper, the print format has been updated to support bulk labels—you can now print two 4 x 6 inch labels per page.
These can be printed on standard paper or, for a more professional look, use the custom peelable shipping labels from our Shopify hardware store.
And, it’s Just the Beginning
We’re constantly looking for ways to make shipping easier. Over time we’ll be introducing more features to help you process more orders, faster. Stay tuned and please continue to share your feedback with us in the comments below.
Ready to get started using Shopify Shipping? Learn more about our direct integrations with USPS and Canada Post, our discounted rates, and how to print your own labels.