As an entrepreneur, being your own customer gives you a special advantage through an intimate understanding of their pain points. And in many cases, it's what leads to the eureka! moment of a solid product idea.
Danielle Pettifor became an entrepreneur when she started doing crossfit to get into shape and ended up inventing HandBand Pro, a product that protects crossfit athletes from ripped hands—making over $184,000 in the process.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why you might not want to obsess over the numbers you're hitting every day.
- Why the best plan is oftentimes to plan less and do more.
- How she used Facebook groups to get her first sales.
Listen to Shopify Masters below…
- Store: HandBand Pro
- Social Profiles: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Recommended Apps: MeetEdgar.com, OrderlyPrint, ShippingEasy, AfterShip, Kit, Remarkety
Ready to build a business of your own?
Start your free 14-day trial of Shopify today!
About The Author
Felix Thea is the host of the Shopify Masters podcast, the ecommerce marketing podcast for ambitious entrepreneurs, and founder of TrafficAndSales.com where you can get actionable tips to grow your store’s traffic and sales.